Monday, April 20, 2009

Todays verse yesterdays Democrats

Something I read that I thought wa funny.

Yesterday's Democrats:
"One man with courage makes a majority. " - Andrew Jackson
"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself." - Franklin D. Roosevelt
"The buck stops here." - Harry S. Truman
"Ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country." - John F. Kennedy
Today's Democrats:
"It depends what your definition of 'Sex' is?" - Bill Clinton
"That Obama - I would like to cut his nuts off. " - Jesse Jackson
"Those rumors are false ...... I believe in the sanctity of marriage. " - John Edwards
"I invented the Internet" - Al Gore
"The next Person that tells me I'm not religious, I'm going to shove my rosary beads up their butt. " - Joe Biden
" America is--is no longer, uh, what it--it, uh, could be, uh what it was once was...uh, and I say to myself, 'uh, I don't want that future, uh, uh for my children. ' " - Barack Obama
"I have campaigned in all 57 states. " - Barack Obama
"You don't need God anymore, you have us Democrats. " - Nancy Pelosi (said back in 2006) "Paying taxes is voluntary." - Sen. Harry Reid
"Bill is the greatest husband and father I know. No one is more faithful, true, and honest than he. " - Hillary Clinton (said back in 1998)
HOW LUCKY CAN WE BE TO HAVE SUCH BRILLIANT MINDS IN CHARGE OF OUR GREAT COUNTRY?!

5 comments:

  1. wow thats PATHETIC! maybe we need to pray for a revamping of government as it is. this is truly PATHETIC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You didn't mention one of my favorites, by VP and racist Joe Biden talking about Obama back in 2007:

    "I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ugh. I'm not American, but if it makes you feel any better in many ways things are WORSE this side of the border. So glad I belong to a better Kingdom on a higher plain. It's the only consolation when you're wading through the trenches down here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. (sorry, should have said I am just soaking up your family from your wife's blog, you guys ROCK).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, I know I'm comforted having such intelligent people ruling over us.

    ReplyDelete