Monday, December 29, 2008

Obama the Magic Honky

Here (in reference to the Obama the Magic Negro song) is a good example of the goofiness that goes on in this world. Read the story below titled "Ethnic Bias". Why get offended at the term Negro? Doesn't this just mean black? It sure as heck wouldn't bother me to be called white, honky, yankee, etc. Call me what you want as long as it isn't "late for lunch". Where was the big outrage when Palin was called the "white trash" vote? She sure received my vote. I guess that makes me "white trash". Oh, well. Now with this goofy, Obama being the first African American president stuff. Please do your research before thinking this. He is not the first with black blood. Nobody knows for sure that answer. Some say Andy Jackson among many others did. In addition, Obama isn't a whole lot blacker than me. Oh, he may have some black blood in him, but he sure wasn't raised black. He says he is "by racial". How stupid, aren't most of us "by racial"? How, may I ask, is this election so "historic"? People act like he is the Messiah. Sorry, but He was already born over 2000 years ago. Am I against blacks? Not at all, I would have voted for a black woman in Condalisa, Condoleeza (however she spells it) Rice. I would have voted for a black man in Clarence Thomas. The truth is, the liberal media likes to portray us conservatives, hunters, gun owners, Christians, etc. as the scum of the earth. I for one, will not stand for it any longer. I hope you won't either.

3 comments:

  1. I would likely vote for Thomas, but Rice?
    I am not so sure.
    Obama was the guy that said I cling to guns and religion out of bitterness. That certainly did not get much air play out of the liberal media. If McCain said the same thing....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, so Rice isn't perfect, but considering what she has come out of, I think she is coming along. I voted for McCain, but not very willingly. What choice did I have? Now we will see what the media will say about Obamas blunder with the 44 different presidents. My guess is that if a conservative would have said the same thing, they would have made a big show of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I simply don't know enough about Rice. She ran Stanford University (she is smart), is a classical pianist and has play at concerts (dedicated), and played a major role in the Bush White House. I just don't know enough about her politics, that is all.
    For me, it often comes down to abortion, and I don't know where she stands on that. Thomas is against it so it is easier for me to say where I would fall on voting for him.

    ReplyDelete